Skim Amanah Rakyat 1Malaysia di Maybank
Iklan SARA 1Malaysia di Maybank.
Skim Amanah Rakyat 1Malaysia (SARA 1Malaysia)
Skim Amanah Rakyat 1Malaysia (SARA 1Malaysia) is a special Scheme initiated by the Government of Malaysia aimed at promoting the participation of the low-income group to save and invest; apart from to assist them in managing the impact of the rising current cost of living.
The Scheme will be implemented in collaboration with Permodalan Nasional Berhad (PNB) and selected financial institutions.
Through this Scheme, eligible Malaysians will have the opportunity to apply for a RM5,000 loan from participating financial institution to invest in Amanah Saham 1Malaysia (AS 1Malaysia) managed by Amanah Saham Nasional Berhad (ASNB), and will receive attractive incentive payments on their savings and investments.
SARA 1Malaysia Loan
A term financing to purchase AS1M unit trust
Skim Amanah Rakyat 1Malaysia (SARA 1M) Loan is another form of term financing to purchase Amanah Saham 1Malaysia (AS1M) unit trust. It is offered to eligible Bumiputera & non-bumiputera age 18 to 58 years old with combined gross household monthly income of between RM500 to RM3,000. The distribution is based on first-come-first serve basis, subject to terms and conditions and availability of the fund.
- Malaysians aged between 18 and 58 years old.
- Gross household income of between RM500 and RM3,000.
- Applicants must not be declared bankrupt throughout the loan funding period.
- Applicants and/or spouse must not be a participant or beneficiary of any ASNB-related Government programme i.e. Program Pembangunan Rakyat Termiskin; ASB Sejahtera; and ASW2020-Bandar.
- Applicants and/or spouse do not have any investments in ASNB unit trust products OR applicants and/or spouse(s) (household) have a combined aggregate investment of less than RM10,000 in all ASNB products.
- All-clear status for ASNB unit trust account.
- Only one member of the household is eligible to obtain the loan funding.
- Application is approved for a loan at one bank.
Definition of Household
Eligible household refers to individuals with gross household monthly income of between RM500 and RM3,000 including the following categories:
- Married – a combination of gross income of the husband and wife; and
- Single mothers or fathers – individual gross income.
- RM5,000 per customer
- 5 years (Fixed)
Margin of Advance
Calculation of Interest
- Monthly rest
- Interest borne by the government
- Borrower to serve principal amount of RM84 for 59 months and RM44 for the 60th month (5 years)
- Incentive amount for 60 months (5 years) borne by the government
- Applicant NRIC photocopy (2 copies) – original sighted by the bank officer.
- Applicant spouse(s) NRIC photocopy (1 copy) - for married applicant only.
- Copy of document on dependant’s relationship with Applicants (i.e Birth Certificate) – if available
- Proof of Income for Borrower and Spouse:
- Employed: Latest 3 months payslip CTC by HR.
- Self Employed: the income declaration stated in BPPSARA1M Part C will be applicable 1M (validated by approved witnesses)*
* BPPSARA1M MUST be signed and WITNESSED – either by the Employer/Penghulu/Official at the Department of Orang Asli Development/Government Official in a Managerial Position /Member of State Legislative Assembly/ Member of Parliament.
- SARA 1Malaysia Loan Application Form:
- Borang Permohonan Pinjaman Pelaburan SARA 1Malaysia
- Borang Permohonan Penyertaan SARA 1Malaysia BPPSARA1M
- Borang Pendaftaran Unit Amanah Akaun Dewasa ASNB P1
- Borang Pelaburan Tambahan ASNB 21
- Borang Jualan Balik ASNB 31
- ASNB Risk Disclosure Statement